ENYSSP invites you to share your work with other young specialists in sport psychology.
We are pleased to announce that ENYSSP workshop will for the first time ever, present
“The Best Poster Award” sponsored by Routledge.
You’ll have the opportunity to share your latest findings or insights in the research, practice or education of sports psychology. Don’t hesitate to have a first-time poster experience or enhance your presentation skills!
Submit your abstract via the website
Important dates to remember
- Abstract submission opens on 15th June, 2012
- 30th August, 2012 – deadline for abstract submission (has been extended to 1st October)
- 25th September, 2012 – notification to authors (for later submissions, has been extended to 8th October)
- 1st October, 2012 – deadline for authors’ registration
Guidelines for papers
Here are some guidelines for your abstracts:
- Abstracts submitted for approval should be in English.
- The length of each abstract should be more than 500 words and less than 800 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format, Arial 12pt, single spacing, justified.
- References should be prepared using the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th Ed) .
- The abstracts must include the follow sections:
- Authors – last name, first name (initial) – Please indicate the presenting author;
- Authors’ Institution/profession, department, city and country;
- Author’s contact (web, email…);
- Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion / Discussion, References (for research works) and/or Proceedings / Experiences / Reflections (for applied works).
- The receipt of your abstract submission will be confirmed by email.
- Regular registration for the first author is necessary!
Important notes for authors
- At least one poster’s author must be registered. Only registered and paid attendees may present posters.
- Posters should be readable from a distance of two meters.
- The size of the Poster board is 200cm high x 100cm wide.
- It is recommended to poster presenters / authors to provide handouts (A4) to interested people.
- During the poster session, authors will be allocated a specific time to present their work and discuss informally with the public.
Authors will be notified by email by 25th September 2012 (or if in 2nd round by 8th October) regarding whether submissions were accepted.
To keep up to date on the 2012 Workshop, you can visit the facebook event page as well.