Aims and objectives ENYSSP
The aims of ENYSSP are :
- To develop a common language and to give support in education, research, professional practice and service delivery to young people with official qualification or an interest in the field of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- To give the young specialists an active role in Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- To fulfil the need of young specialists in Sport and Exercise Psychology
To achieve these aims, the objectives of the ENYSSP are :
- To collaborate with other governing bodies interested in Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- To organise a meeting at the FEPSAC Congress every 4 years.
- To coordinate European links between young researchers, educators and professional practitioners.
- To promote and facilitate a cross-national cooperation for research, education and applied work in Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- To encourage young researchers and professionals in Sport and Exercise Psychology to enhance the quality of their work.
- To disseminate Sport and Exercise related information.
- To support the development and standardisation of official degrees in Sport and Exercise Psychology within Europe.
- To promote Sport and Exercise Psychology in sport and exercise governing bodies, sport federations and clubs, health and rehabilitation centres, etc.
- To promote Sport and Exercise Psychology as an independent branch of study, which intercepts sport science and psychology but is not dependent of any of them.
ENYSSP has its own Managing Council. To contact a member, click on their name below
|Management Council Contacts||Workgroup Contacts|
|Secretary General||Education Department|
|Past Coordinator||2003-2007 Managing Council|
|2007-2011 Managing Council|